Everyone Needs A Massage
Regular Treatments Will Keep Stress Down and Mobility Up!
The benefits of massage are many.
Improves sleep and helps boost your immune system.
Massage promotes faster healing of soft tissues, pulled muscles and sprained ligaments.
Deep Tissue Massage
Using firm deeper pressure with slow strokes to strip out and lengthen muscles. Releases stress, Ease pain, move easier and can lower heart rate and blood pressure.
The releasing of tightly restricted fascia, remove pain and resstore motion by holding gentle tension.
A stress release in a relaxed place. Listening to soft relaxing music. Take a deep breath, calm your mind and separate yourself from reality.
Using a cup to create suction to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
Sports injury, motor vehicle accident or any other injury. Massage can help restore range of motion in joints and muscles and reduce recovery time.
Trigger Point Release
A knot (trigger point) that can radiate pain to another area of the body or just local to the trigger point. Massage can help with these trigger points that are found in your tissues issues.
Massage Therapy Helps Maintain Wellbeing in 4 Major Ways
- Reduces muscle stiffness, tension, pain and swelling, scar tissue being formed from an injury depression and lowers anxiety
- Relieves muscle spasms stress tension-related conditions: headaches and eyestrain
- Increases relaxation range of motion and flexibility the ease of movement
- Improves blood circulation and lymph movement posture health, wellness and creates a sense of well-being
Cupping Massage and Solid Bloat
Solid Bloat Our bodies are a “walking history” of our lives…every injury, illness, surgery and even toxic substances that we have been exposed to from conception onward may still be present in the tissues. The body is brilliant in its efforts to protect itself from the effects of personal history, yet the capacity is limited. The body has to store that which it cannot process and eliminate and the result is inflammation and stagnation…“Solid Bloat”.
30 Minute MassageA quick massage
A perfect focused massage treatment for those short on time. Some prescribed massages are not supposed to exceed 30 minutes. Also a perfect massage for seniors and children between the ages of 8 and 16.
45 Minute MassageA smart massage
- Get more than just the hurried 30-minute massage. Take some more time and focus on getting rid of that pain or ache. Fits well within a 1 hour lunch break. There is even a little bit of savings!
60 Minute MassageOur most popular massage
- Get a full hour therapeutic massage to relieve muscle tension, soreness, aches, and pains. With the full hour, you benefit from focused relief. It is also more cost efficient!
75 Minute MassageGet a full body massage
- With a 75 minute massage, you get to enjoy a full body massage. Or you can have a 60 minute focused treatment and you also get the choice to include 15-minute massages for face, hands, feet or to relax.
90 Minute MassageGet a premium massage
- Get a full body therapeutic massage! We target all your major muscle groups throughout the massage. We use stripping techniques, cupping, and deep tissue techniques to relieve tension.
New Client MassageAssessment plus 60 min. massage
- We take some extra time to do an assessment on your tissue issues. Then we proceed with a full hour therapeutic massage to get you started on the right path to healing.